FWUVC011 Fedon UV C Wand
|Size||40cm X 3cm X 6.5cm|
|Light Source||UV-C, 254 nm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- To sanitize delivery packs, stationery items and anything you bring home, quick and easy
- To eliminate viruses and bacteria in the common areas like seats, toilets, and cars, among others
- To sterilize elevator buttons, toys, mobile phones, laptop, doorknobs, toilets, chopsticks, spoons, dishes, and desks, among others and to remove invisible viruses, bacteria, and mold
- The Fedon UV-C Wand is a hand-held sterilizing stick with UV-C light that can be moved over the object which you wish to sterilize
- Connect the Fedon UV-C Wand to the electric power supply, single phase AC 230V.
- Press the ‘start’ button and move the Fedon UV-C Wand over the object, moving at a speed of 1 cm/sec.
- Move slowly the Fedon UV-C Wand within approx. 2.5 cm (1 Inch) gap from the object for faster sterilization. If the distance increases, the sterilization time also increases
- The Fedon UV-C Wand light is non-toxic and produces no residues or any secondary pollution
- The Fedon UV-C Wand best operates within the temperature range of 20°C to 40°C. However, 25°C is the optimum temperature If the humidity is more than 50%, increase exposure time
- Before using the Fedon UV-C Wand, properly cover your body with clothing, hand gloves and sunglasses. The Fedon UV-C Wand emits high-power UV radiations that can cause injury to your skin and eyes
- Avoid looking directly at the light or indirect light refection to naked eyes
- Use the Fedon UV-C Wand only when you are in a stable and alert mindset
- Keep the Fedon UV-C Wand away from children
- This equipment should not be used for any other purpose other than its intended use
- The breaking of the lamp is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. However, if the lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove all parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner
UV Radiated Power (W) at 100 hours -2.6W
FSS0411 Fedon UV C Smart Sanitizer
|No. of Lamps||4|
|Lamp Useful Life||11000 (h)|
|Net Weight||14.5 kg|
|Power Cable||3-Pin,5A,1.5 meters long|
|Outer Dimension||625X 340X 405 mm|
|Inner Dimension||40.5x62.5x34 cm|
|Surface Finish||GI Powder Coated|
|Input Voltage||230 - 240V|
|Timer Setting||30 sec to 6 min|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Ensuring the Safety of Your Family is Just a Click Away
We are living under the constant threat of being exposed to disease causing microorganisms. Surface sanitization of common objects and household items is a preventive measure one can take to mitigate the risk of pathogens. Our experts at Pestology Combines have come up with a smart solution – Fedon UV-C Smart Sanitizer. Its UV-C lamps emit Ultraviolet-C rays at 254 nm, which is effective in surface sanitization of a variety of objects by killing viruses, bacteria, algae, mold, and protozoa.
The UV-C Technology
The UV-C technology involves exposing the products or materials as a process of sanitization to the UV rays of an appropriate wavelength to kill the germs. UV-C technology or exposure of UV-C rays of right dose for the right amount of time kills almost 99% bacteria and inactivate virus
like Covid-19, salmonella, influenza, and more. UV-C at 254nm destroys
the genetic materials like DNA/RNA and protein structures, arresting their
ability to replicate, leaving them ineffective or dead preventing further transmission.
The Fedon UV-C Smart Sanitizer is an enclosed chamber consisting of UV lamps emitting UV-C rays, sanitization shelves/trays and highly reflective coating. It has inbuilt smart sensors for safety and controls for hassle-free operation.
- Protective external double-walled body keeping in mind the safety ofthe user.
- A safety switch is installed that stops the process when the user accidentally opens the Fedon UV-C Smart Sanitizer.
- Internal finishing of highly reflective material to ensure that UV-rays reach each part of the object increasing the efficiency of sanitization.
- Inbuilt buzzer sends out an alarm when the process of disinfection / sanitization is successfully completed for the set time.
- Plug-in the power cable and turn on the power switch at the back of the unit
- Place the product to be sanitized on to the shelves and close the door
- Set the time by turning the control dial and press the start button.
- The system beeps on reaching the set time, indicating the completion of sanitization.
Irradiance Value (calculated)->11W/M²
Door Safety-Yes (auto cut off when the useraccidentally opens the door)
- Item Code: FUVCSSOV0049