FSS0411 Fedon UV C Smart Sanitizer
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Net Weight||14.5 kg|
|Lamp Useful Life||11000 (h)|
|No. of Lamps||4|
|Timer Setting||30 sec to 6 min|
|Input Voltage||230 - 240V|
|Power Cable||3-Pin, 5A, 1.5 meters long|
|Surface Finish||GI Powder Coated|
|Outer Dimension||625X 340X 405 mm|
|Inner Dimension||40.5x62.5x34 cm|
Ensuring the Safety of Your Family is Just a Click Away
We are living under the constant threat of being exposed to disease causing microorganisms. Surface sanitization of common objects and household items is a preventive measure one can take to mitigate the risk of pathogens. Our experts at Pestology Combines have come up with a smart solution – Fedon UV-C Smart Sanitizer. Its UV-C lamps emit Ultraviolet-C rays at 254 nm, which is effective in surface sanitization of a variety of objects by killing viruses, bacteria, algae, mold, and protozoa.
The UV-C Technology
The UV-C technology involves exposing the products or materials as a process of sanitization to the UV rays of an appropriate wavelength to kill the germs. UV-C technology or exposure of UV-C rays of right dose for the right amount of time kills almost 99% bacteria and inactivate virus
like Covid-19, salmonella, influenza, and more. UV-C at 254nm destroys
the genetic materials like DNA/RNA and protein structures, arresting their
ability to replicate, leaving them ineffective or dead preventing further transmission.
The Fedon UV-C Smart Sanitizer is an enclosed chamber consisting of UV lamps emitting UV-C rays, sanitization shelves/trays and highly reflective coating. It has inbuilt smart sensors for safety and controls for hassle-free operation.
- Protective external double-walled body keeping in mind the safety ofthe user.
- A safety switch is installed that stops the process when the user accidentally opens the Fedon UV-C Smart Sanitizer.
- Internal finishing of highly reflective material to ensure that UV-rays reach each part of the object increasing the efficiency of sanitization.
- Inbuilt buzzer sends out an alarm when the process of disinfection / sanitization is successfully completed for the set time.
- Plug-in the power cable and turn on the power switch at the back of the unit
- Place the product to be sanitized on to the shelves and close the door
- Set the time by turning the control dial and press the start button.
- The system beeps on reaching the set time, indicating the completion of sanitization.
Irradiance Value (calculated)->11W/M²
Door Safety-Yes (auto cut off when the useraccidentally opens the door)
- Item Code: FUVCSSOV0049